VISION - Citizens of the region have the highest quality of Health Care Service.
MISSION - To build relationships with community partners to enhance services provided at our local Health Care facilities.
About LEDUC COMMUNITY HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
(*Formerly BLACK GOLD HEALTH FOUNDATION)
Health Care is an issue that touches all of us . . . nearly every day someone we know is affected by health related issues. And because of this, we recognize the importance of our health care services and the valuable contributions they make to the quality of life in our community.
The Leduc Community Hospital Foundation …
• Receives all donations to the Leduc Community Hospital and the Health Centres of Beaumont, Leduc and Thorsby
• Provides opportunities to assist in aiding of health care services in the community
• Raises funds to support new technology, specialized equipment and innovative programs
• Promotes health programs & services and provides for special initiatives that improve the quality of health services available to residents of Leduc and area
• Works to ensure that those who use our Hospital and the Health Care Centres continue to receive the best in medical care
• Forms an important link between the community and its health care professionals