BACI, through innovative programs and exceptional facilities exists to:
* Empower people to live their lives by respecting their choices
* Assist in the learning, development and growth of all individuals
* Ensure that people are connected to family and friends
* Support families to provide the best care for their children
* Advocate, by raising community awareness, for individuals with disabilities.
About Our Charity
The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion (BACI) is a grassroots, non-profit organization that provides innovative services for children, youth and adults with disabilities and their families. We currently serve over 1,000 people with disabilities in Metro Vancouver, helping to advance their social and economic inclusion by providing various training, development, social and recreational opportunities. We offer housing options that enable adults with disabilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives. Our four integrated child care centres support over 120 children of all abilities to grow and learn together. Our Infant Development Program (IDP) supports babies and toddlers who need extra help to develop to their full potential. We seek out opportunities to increase social awareness and effect change in the way individuals of all abilities are included in our society.