At the Cairn Family of Camps, we don’t think it’s enough to just offer fun programming. We’re involved in camping because we believe that camp is an amazing life-changing experience. Our mission is to grown leaders by providing all campers the opportunity to build confidence and courage within a supportive environment.
For 85 years through adventure, creativity and play, Cairn’s qualified staff have provided an atmosphere which fosters the personal and spiritual growth of every individual. Cairn is a place where lifelong friendships are formed, leadership skills are learnt, and all people are welcomed into an inclusive community.
We believe that every child should be able to experience the life-changing power of camp. Through your donations we will be able to ensure that happens.
Situated on 197 acres of beautiful Muskoka wilderness, the Cairn Family of Camps offers a variety of programs.
- Glen Mhor – A traditional overnight summer camp program, where campers sleep in cabins and can participate in activities from boating to zipline.
- Iona – A canoe tripping program, where participants are taken on river routes throughout Northern Ontario for week for a wilderness based canoe trip.
- Camp in Your Own Backyard (CYOB) – A travelling day camp program that offers programs in churches throughout the Central and Northeastern Ontario.
- Integration Program – Offers children and adults an inclusive camping experience, integrating them into all aspects of camp life while giving them the support they need to thrive.
- Glen Mhor Outdoor Center - Providing educational experiences, rentals, and retreats during the spring and fall.