The Cambridge Self-Help Food Bank offers food and support to people and community groups in need within Cambridge and North Dumfries. We encourage self-reliance through programs and services.
Every person will have access to healthy food and opportunities for growth.
We respect all people equally
We strive to:
- Encourage a sense of community
- Extend a caring hand
- Develop each person’s unique strengths and life skills
We conduct ourselves to:
- Actively seek community partnerships
- Use our resources efficiently
- Honour everyone’s right to confidentiality