Vision: “No one in our community will be homeless.”
Mission: “Our mission is to provide safe shelter, and to offer programs and services in support of the hopes and needs of people dealing with life issues.”
- We believe all people deserve to feel safe.
- We believe all people are deserving of accessible and welcoming service.
- We encourage, assist and support individuals to realize their self-worth and potential.
- We respect the dignity and value of all people, and their right to confidentiality.
- We provide an environment where people and property are respected.
- We value community participation, partnerships and working cooperatively with others.
- We utilize our resources effectively.
The Cambridge Shelter Corporation offers a continuum of housing services and a wide variety of supporting programs to help clients address the issues facing them and move forward, including a year-round emergency shelter, a Drop-In Centre, 20 Region of Waterloo Housing subsidized Supportive Housing bachelor units, and a variety of supports and services to help those most vulnerable in our community.
The Bridges is the only fully accessible shelter in the Waterloo Region and supports men, women, transgender, and youth 16 and over experiencing and at risk of homelessness.