‘Thanks for Giving’ Challenge!
Thanksgiving can be difficult for many people, especially the newly diagnosed, with celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. Our goal is to raise $8,000 by October 31 to help us continue advocating, educating and supporting people with celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
Individual donations are what continues to allow us to advocate for you, provide on-going education and research in Canada. Some of the work CCA has done and continues to drive:
- Leading the campaign to change Canadian labelling laws and continues to advocate for food safety
- Developing the Gluten Free Certification Program to help you find safer foods more easily
- Funding Canadian research to help improve your quality of life including finding ways to produce safe oats
- Providing educational webinars and peer support to help you manage your daily life
- Educating family physicians and other medical professionals to speed up diagnosis and be more informed about managing your disease
Canadian Celiac Association is a small charity with a big heart.
Donate at www.CanadaHelps.org – Canadian Celiac Association (Mississauga)