Canadian Feed The Children envisions a world where children thrive free from poverty. Our mission is to unlock children’s potential through community-led action in Canada and around the world. We build community capacity to create opportunities for long-term, sustainable food security and access to education.
About CANADIAN FEED THE CHILDREN
Five things you may not know about CFTC
1. We deliver results through local partners. We fund, monitor and evaluate local NGOs and community-based organizations through a small in-country and Canadian staff. We are committed to building our partners’ capacity so that we can serve children and families as effectively as possible.
2. We are independent and proudly Canadian. We are not affiliated with any other charity or international charitable network.
3. We are secular. We serve children, families and communities regardless of religion within an inclusive, non-faith-based model of development.
4. We are on a journey to organizational transformation. By building on our core strengths, we’re moving from traditional charity to innovative ‘change agent’ to achieve measurable, sustainable, long-term impact.
5. We take pride in our personal, collaborative approach. In every aspect of our work, we are committed to transparency, accountability and accessibility.