To education, inspire, inform, and foster dialogue on issues facing Mennonites in Canada as it shares the good news of Jesus Christ from an Anabaptist perspective. We do this through an independent publication and other media, working with our church partners.
- Hebrews 10:23-25: Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is faithful. And let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- Accuracy, fairness, balance
- Editorial freedom
- Seeking and speaking the truth in love
- Open hearts and minds in discerning God's will
- Covenantal relationships and mutual accountability
About Canadian Mennonite Magazine / Canadian Mennonite Publishing Service
Published by Canadian Mennonite Publishing Service, Canadian Mennonite is a national magazine published 24 times yearly with a circulation of appropriately 11,000 households. It primarily serves the people and churches of Mennonite Church Canada, which is made up of five member churches: Mennonite Church British Columbia, Mennonite Church Alberta, Mennonite Church Saskatchewan, Mennonite Church Manitoba, and Mennonite Church Eastern Canada.
The publication is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario and has staff in five provinces.