The purposes of the Canadian Political Science Association are:
1. To encourage and develop political science and its relationship with other disciplines;
2. To hold conferences, meetings and exhibitions for the discussion of political science problems and the exchange of views in matters relating to political science;
3. To purchase, acquire, take by gift, any devise, bequest or donation for the objects of the Association;
4. To give grants, scholarships or fellowships to deserving individuals or groups of persons in pursuance of the objects of the Association;
5. To publish journals, newspapers, books and monographs relating to political science.
About CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION (CPSA)
Please see our website at www.cpsa-acsp.ca for more information.