Central Community Health Centre (CCHC) is a charitable organization that delivers primary health care, health promotion services and illness prevention, with an emphasis on services to people experiencing barriers to care.
Food security and transportation are some barriers for CCHC clients and with that in mind, the CCHC offers support to clients by providing food and taxi vouchers, bus tickets, BBQs and other assistance throughout the year.
With limited funding, the CCHC generates dollars to support our clients through fundraising efforts.
Accessible, person-centred care for all.
We provide quality care to meet your health and wellness needs.
Working within the context of a community development model, we are committed to:
- Placing clients and community at the centre of all we do
- Respecting the value that each individual brings to CCHC
- Being inclusive
- Evoking compassion, warmth, and respect in all that we do
- Holding each other accountable for achieving our Mission and Vision
- Approaching all that we do with honesty, integrity, and commitment
- Pursuing excellence at all times.