The Children's Heart Network is a provincial charitable organization offering support, information, and education to children, youth and famlies living with congenital or acquired heart disease.
One baby in evey 100 is born with heart disease. This year in British Columbia another 500 famlies will receive the news that their child has a heart defect. The Children's Heart Network is there to assist on the journey and to help bring hope to heart famlies.
About CHILDREN'S HEART NETWORK
The Children's Heart Network offers the following programs and services to families:
- Heart Beats Children's Program
- Hearts of Gold Youth Program
- Regional Support & Education Meetings
- One-to-One Family Support
- CHN Heart Matters Newsletter
- CHN Website
- Growing Up With Heart Disease Conference
- Resource Library
- Bereavement Support