Clean Air Partnership
Registered Name: CLEAN AIR PARTNERSHIP
Business Number: 890469562RR0001
About This Charity
The Clean Air Partnership is a registered charity that works in partnership to promote and coordinate actions to improve local air quality and reduce greenhouse gases for healthy communities.
Working in partnership:
* We motivate individuals, utilities, schools, businesses, institutions, government and community groups to take action to reduce energy use and air pollution.
* We showcase best practices and support actions in the local community to raise awareness of the social and economic benefits of improved air quality.
CAP’s major initiatives include:
* The Clean Air Council which identifies and promotes effective initiatives to reduce the occurrence of air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in the GTA and SWO, and their associated health risks. The Clean Air Council works on the very simple premise that if one jurisdiction undertakes a clean air/climate change action that it makes sense to share their experience and learnings with other jurisdictions. In this way it helps to promote and raise the bar for the implementation of actions that will lead us to lower carbon and more healthy and livable communities. Bringing together municipalities and their partners to identify opportunities to implement clean air and climate change actions.
* Toronto Centre for Active Transportation is a project of the Clean Air Partnership that guides our active transportation work. TCAT advances knowledge and evidence to build support for safe and inclusive streets for walking and cycling. TCAT and CAP believe that active transportation plays a critical role in creating environmentally and economically sustainable cities.
* Coordinating 20/20 The Way to Clean Air, a social marketing energy conservation program delivered through schools in the GTA.
* Building municipal capacity to increase resilience to climate change impacts into municipal decision making and policy direction.
About Our Charity
CAP and TCAT also undertakes active applied research focusing on active transportation, green buildings, land use and public health, green procurement, urban forestry, green energy, climate adaptation, community and corporate energy planning, link between green policies and green economic development, clean air policy and planning, green fleets, and community engagement on clean air and climate change.
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card, PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!