About CLSCs Lac-Saint-Louis and Pierrefonds Foundation
* Serving West Island CLSCs community members since 1998, including: Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Ile Bizard, Sainte-Geneviève, Baie-D'Urfé, Beaconsfield, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Kirkland, Pointe-Claire, Senneville and Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
* Last resort for low income families to receive financial assistance for essential services and equipment not covered by Medicare.
* Support for children with learning, intellectual, behavioral and physical disabilities including respite for their families.
* Requests for assistance are submitted by the front line professionals of the CLSC: doctors, nurses, social workers, psychologists, occupational therapists etc.
* Since the Foundation is comprised of volunteers, 97% of your donations go directly to the beneficiaries (no administrative overhead).