Our purpose is to help reduce the stigma surrounding addiction and raise awareness about recovery in our community.
We endeavour to engage the broader community by building partnerships with local, provincial and national organizations and raising awareness through the #RecoveryAlly campaign.
- Reduce barriers of stigma and discrimination directed towards those affected by addiction
- Engage the broader community in support of addiction recovery
- Build a platform for dialogue on increased resources for new and existing services in our community
- Celebrate the many pathways to recovery in our community
- Foster hope for those who still suffer in active addiction