**DEC. 12, 2019 UPDATE**
With just under a week to go, there is still time to make someone's holiday dreams come true! You can make a cash donation below! Many families still need a little extra to make their holiday warm and bright! All funds raised will go to those individuals and families.
Thank you to all the generous donors who have made the holiday season brighter for those in need!
This holiday season, 24 families that are supported by Community Living Toronto’s Adult Protective Service program have sent us their wish lists. They include much-needed items like winter jackets, scarves, and grocery gift cards, along with fun toys and games. Tis’ the season for generosity – let’s help these 24 deserving families with their holiday shopping! You can purchase any of the items from their wish lists or simply donate online.
How You Can Help-A-Family:
- Read each family’s story and wish list below.
- Contact Annette Wing, Community Living Toronto's Fundraising Assistant, to let us know which family or families you would like to help! You can reach her at (437)777-5548 or send her an email at: Annette.Wing@cltoronto.ca
- Go shopping or donate online using the form below!
- Arrange to drop your gifts off with Annette Wing
- CELEBRATE! You just made the holidays brighter