Cycle Kingston, Inc. is a not-for-profit registered charitable organization whose primary mission is to promote safe cycling and cycling in general as a means of everyday transportation.
About CYCLE KINGSTON
Cycle Kingston, Inc. (CK) is a volunteer organization serving the residents of the City of Kingston and surrounding area in Southeastern Ontario. CK supports its cycling safety mission through various community-based outreach activities. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- providing cycling skills training courses for both children and adults
- summer Cycling Ambassador Program
- information distribution at community events
- awareness programs, such as Light My Ride each autumn
- and, providing consultations on cycling safety issues, including to the City of Kingston