Family Service Thames Valley strengthens individuals, couples and families as they face life challenges. We support the well-being of people, organizations, and communities through counselling, education, collaborative planning, outreach and advocacy.
About Family Service Thames Valley
Family Service Thames Valley is a multi-service, non-profit agency that has been serving its communities since 1939. FSTV offers five programs that support the well-being of people, organizations and communities through counselling, education, collaborative planning, outreach and advocacy. FSTV programs minimize obstacles of culture, language, ethnicity, gender preference, age, low income and other barriers in the City of London and the Counties of Middlesex, Elgin & Oxford:
- Clinical Internship Program
- Community Counselling Program (individual, couple, family & group counselling)
- Community Integration Program (developmental services)
- Credit Counselling Program
- Employee Assistance Program