This year the Foundation of the Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal celebrates its 40th anniversary. What a wonderful success story! The Foundation’s mission is to ensure the funding necessary for the achievement of the Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur’s objectives through the Foundation’s ongoing presence among the economic and social leaders of the community. Your generous donations have enabled the Hospital to:
- Improve its patient services and care
- Acquire specialized and highly specialized medical equipment
- Make capital improvements to the Hospital
- Pursue key research, improve teaching and train medical residents
- Establish an endowment fund to ensure the sustainability of the Foundation and its mission
Since its inception, the Foundation has provided over $80 million in funding to the Hospital, contributing substantially to the realization of numerous projects.
Thank you for your support and your trust!