To empower women and their children fleeing abuse by providing safety, support, and a range of services and to raise awareness about root causes to end the cycle of violence and abuse.
We seek a socially just community where all women and children are free from violence and abuse.
Gillian's Place is the only organization offering emergency and transitional shelter and supportive services for women and children who have experienced abuse in St. Catharines, Thorold, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lincoln, Grimsby and West Lincoln.
About Gillian's Place
We offer a continuum of essential support services to women and children who have experienced abuse, including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Shelter & Support at our St. Catharines Location
- Transitional Shelter in Grimsby, Beamsville and Smithville
- Safety Planning
- Experienced & Non-Judgmental Counselling
- Legal Services
- Transitional Support and Outreach
- Safety Planning & Support for Children
- Community Advocacy & Leadership
- Public Education
All Services are free, confidential and available to all women.