To protect, care for, and restore young girls who are at risk of trafficking and abuse here in Canada and around the world.
About GLOBAL FAMILY CARE NETWORK
Global Family is a non-profit organization that endeavors to protect children and preserve families living in at risk situations.
The Daughter Project is a holistic approach to prevent and combat the trafficking and systematic abuse of young girls. We are currently operating in Canada, USA, India, Nepal and Myanmar.
- Identify and help the most needy children and families
- Collaborate with established community organizations
- Trained volunteer caregivers provide quality care
- Family care... rather than institutional care
- Lean administration, volunteer fundraisers, web-based sponsorships
- Financial integrity and disclosure