Everyone is welcome on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. whatever your:
- gender, gender identity or sexual orientation;
- abilities and challenges;
- personal and private history;
- age, race, language or country of origin;
- marital status or family type;
- faith or political preference;
- education, income, employment status or living situation.
Our Mission: Growing in Christian faith • Promoting justice • Reaching out to all
We appreciate your donation very much. Using the dropdown menu (found elsewhere on this page), you may choose to direct your funds to one of six categories:
1) general operations and our many ministries;
2) as a *memorial gift;
3) as a contribution to the Mission & Service Fund of The United Church of Canada;
4) as a gift to The McFaull Legacy Fund in memory of Muriel McFaull;
5) in support of our Sanctuary Renewal Fund;
6) or towards the CONTEMPLATIVE ARTS FESTIVAL OF SASKATOON.
*To make a memorial donation, please leave the name of the person you want to memorialize in the message window below, along with your wishes regarding how your gift is to be used, should you have anything particular in mind. Memorial donations do not go into our general account, but are set aside to be used for very special projects as identified by our Church Council. Please know that we would welcome a phone call at (306) 374-7766 (the church office) should you prefer to share this information in person.