Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis is a community benefit organization providing a continuum of free and accessible services to women and their children on woman abuse and sexual violence.
Our services include a 24-hour Crisis Line, emergency shelter (Marianne's Place), individual counselling, group programming, housing and legal support, community referrals, advocacy and public education. Each year we provide support to more than 1,500 women, emergency shelter for almost 150 women and 100 children, receive over 3,000 calls to our crisis line and deliver awareness through public education events, displays and speaks.
- 24-hour Crisis Line 519-836-5710 or 1-800- 265-7233 (support and information, including access to all below mentioned progams)
- Marianne's Place (28-bed emergency shelter for abused women and their children)
- Transitional and Housing Support Program (support for women who have experienced abuse)
- Sexual Assault Centre (support for women who have experienced sexual assault, childhood sexual abuse, or stalking, also support for friends/family of survivors)
- Rural Women's Support Program (support throughout the County of Wellington)
- Family Court Support Program (help navigating the Family Court System)