Offering dignity, comfort and peace to end-of-life care patients and relief to their families.
Hospice Fredericton’s volunteers and staff work alongside community partners to provide care, comfort and support to individuals and families facing advanced illness, death and bereavement in the greater Fredericton & Oromocto areas.
Compassion - Dedication - Community Service - Cooperation
Stay Connected With Us!
Facebook - @Hospice.Fredericton
Twitter - @HospiceFton
About Hospice Fredericton
Hospice Fredericton (Palliative Care Resource Network Inc.) is a federally registered non-profit organization providing residential care and support services to individuals and families coping with advanced illness, death and bereavement in the Central New Brunswick region.
Do you have 3-4 hours per week to make an lasting impact in your community?
Hospice volunteers are wonderful people. We have a variety of opportunities, all of which, are critically important for our organization. Here is a snapshot of some of the areas we could use your support and time:
- At the Hospice Boutique – volunteers play a big role in operating our boutique. It is a wonderful and fun environment to spend time each week.
- In our J.T. Clark Family Adult Day Centre – working alongside our coordinator, volunteers work with participants, plan activities, organize outings, and spend time with a wonderful group of people.
- In our Community Services program – volunteers spend time in the community with those still living at home. Activities and details vary but all are focused around supportive and caring relationships.
- On our palliative care floor in Hospice House – volunteers sit with patients, share musical talents, read, support nursing staff and interact with families.
- In our kitchen – the kitchen is a beehive of activity and our world class cooks can always use some extra support.