Hospice Renfrew Inc.


Business Number: 864058839RR0001

Hike for Hospice Renfrew Sunday May 6, 2018

Campaign Ends May 6, 2018

Hike for Hospice is an important annual fundraising event in support of Hospice Renfrew. All of our services at Hospice Renfrew are provided at no cost to the resident or family. We are only partially funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care for 60% of our nursing salaries. The remaining 40% of nursing salaries and 100% of ongoing operational funding in the amount of $600,000 per year needs to be generated through fundraising events and in-memoriam or bequests.  That is why your participation in our annual 'Hike for Hospice Event' is so vitally important to our Hospice. 

Walk 3 km or run 5 km along the Millennium Trail starting and finishing at Mateway Park in Renfrew, Ontario. Bring your community group, workplace friends, family, friends, dogs or cats and enjoy a beautiful walk, run, hike or stroll, all in support of hospice care in Renfrew County.

Team prize for highest fundraising amount. Individuals may register for the Hike or Run as well! 

Fun activities for the whole family will be ongoing throughout the hike/run.

Refreshments and snacks will be provided.

Event date: Sunday, May 6, 2018

Event location: Mateway Park, Renfrew, Ontario  

Start time: 1230 pm


$2,395 raised out of $100,000 goal

2.395% Complete
1 month, 2 weeks to go