35th Anniversary Gala and Concert
Sunday, May 26th, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm 35th Anniversary Concert
4:30 pm - 7:00pm Benefit Gala
A prestigious concert celebrating the 35th anniversary:
- Cocktails, bubbles, hors d’œuvres and other culinary delights
- Opportunity to meet Jean-Marie Zeitouni and the guest artists
- Exclusive musical interludes with comments
- Auction with exclusive opportuniies to bid on great items
- Other surprises
A magical experience!
I Musici de Montréal welcomes you to the prestigious Maison symphonique, a place of art and music, for its fundraising gala. Jean-Marie Zeitouni, talented guest artists and the musicians are preparing for an evening of enchantment and festivities. Discover the stories, journeys and instruments that make up their colourful and extraordinary lives— a unique occasion to celebrate the 35th anniversary of I Musici de Montréal. Join us for a magical experience.
I Musici celebrates its 35th anniversary by highlighting friendship, excellence and creativity. Marianne Fiset, Charles Richard-Hamelin, Stéphane Tétreault and many other musical colleagues share the stage with Jean-Marie Zeitouni and the Musici. Denis Gougeon, a creative partner for many years, presents his latest opus, a concerto for cello and string orchestra, specially commissioned by I Musici de Montréal. More surprises are in store!
35th Anniversary Benefit Gala and Concert: $325
Your $325 ticket entitles you to the following:
- A 35th anniversary concert ticket
- A benefit gala ticket
- A tax receipt for a donation of $175
If you already have your 35th anniversary concert ticket for May 26th at the Maison symphonique and wish to participate in the gala benefit,
please purchase an individual ticket for the gala benefit for $250.
- Only ticket holders for the 35th anniversary concert may attend the gala benefit.
- The regular concert ticket is included in your $325 gala benefit ticket.
- If you do not have a regular concert ticket and you have purchased your gala benefit ticket for $250, you will be asked to purchase a concert ticket at the ticket office the day of the concert.
- If you mistakenly purchased a gala benefit ticket for $325 when you already have a regular concert ticket, please contact us.
- Tickets are not refundable.