The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem was established in 1980 in recognition of the biblical significance of all of Jerusalem and its unique connection to the Jewish people. Today it represents millions of Christians, churches and denominations to the nation and people. We recognize in the restoration of the State of Israel God’s faithfulness to keep his ancient covenant with the Jewish people. Our main objectives are:
- To stand with Israel in support and friendship
- To equip and teach the worldwide church regarding God’s purposes with Israel and the nations of the Middle East.
- To be an active voice of reconciliation between Jews, Christians and Arabs and to support the churches and congregations in the Holy Land
ICEJ Canada seeks to accomplish these objectives through our Aid projects in Israel and our Advocacy, TV program, and Educational projects here in Canada.
- Holocaust Survivors @ Haifa Home
- Shoulder to Shoulder Absorption for new Olim
- Red Carpet Project - Woman in Crisis
- Operation LifeShield Bomb Shelters
- Christian Desk at Yad Vashem
- Beit Singer Orphanage
- Beit Rachel Strauss Gardening Project (for the challenged)
- Israel In Crisis Fund
- MDA & Zaka Emergency Program
- School for Deaf Children
- Starter Apprentice Program
- Member-Donor relations
- Connecting the church with Israel
- Volunteer Rep Team growth & support
- Inside Israel TV 5 times @ week broadcast
- Advocacy vs Antisemitism
- Israel Tours (3-4 yearly)
- Christian Young Adult Leaders’ Israel Scholarship (18-30)
We are thankful for the support of donors and supporters in these efforts and the vision to reach every segment of Israel's society with a Christian testimony of comfort and love according to our mandate of Isaiah 40:1
What People Are Saying
"Dear Donna, Thank you for your message of March 9 regarding our recent tour of Israel, the Palestinian Authority and Jordan. I was very pleased that you were able to accompany our Canadian delegation...I greatly value the work your organization performs in supporting Israel and promoting justice "
— The Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper, PC., M.P., Former PM of Canada
" ICEJ Canada offers an opportunity for everyone to stand for Israel –against Hamas, against Islamism, against cultured despisers of the faith we share with observant Jews, and perhaps most urgent of all against a general tone of indifference towards Israel’s situation that is evident all around us"
— Dr. Paul Merkley, Professor Emeritus Carleton, & ICEJ Canada Board
"Thanks for all that you are doing for the good of human lives. You are a treasure to this world."
— Francesca David
"Your support and wonderful work in behalf of Israel is so very much appreciated and acknowledged."
— Dr. Sally Rogow, Professor Emerita UBC
"The projects of ICEJ are worth supporting. It gladdens me to receive reports from the field that showed that every penny donated went to these life-changing projects"
— Pastor Teck Uy, The Friends of Jesus Christ Church & ICEJ Canada Board
"I wanted to let you know how important your support is to members of the Jewish Community. Being Jewish in this big unfriendly world can be a lonely existence; having your organization with its standards and morality is a breath of fresh air providing a solid underpinning of confidence worldwide. "
— Michael Diamond
"Congratulations Donna on the excellent work you are doing. It is truly exciting to see the developments in the Canadian branch under your excellent leadership. It is a real privilege to work with you and I look forward to seeing you at the Feast."
— Dr. Juergen Buehler ICEJ Executive Director