Freedom and self-determination for all through responsible, socially just, healthy and joyful communities both locally and globally.
About VANCOUVER STATUS OF WOMEN
Vancouver Status of Women is a 38 year-old organization that works with women to ensure our full participation in the social, political and economic life of our communities in the profound belief that women's self-determination is a crucial step towards a just and responsible society. Our activities include:
* Developing resource materials;
* Public education programs;
* Outreach and information referral services to individual women & other organizations;
* Initiating, facilitating & participating in social justice networks & coalitions;
* Engaging in feminist community building.