Our Core Values
We are committed to...
- The person of Jesus Christ, the testimony of scripture, and the harmony of the collected witness of the church universal.
- Hospitality as the expression of the open-hearted welcome of God, creating sacred space for spirit and body.
- Spiritual practices as a means to nurture an ongoing receptivity to God's transforming grace.
- Community that reveals God's invitation that intentional relationship is essential for personal wholeness.
- Faithful stewardship of all our resources, which include nature, people, and finances.
King’s Fold Retreat & Renewal Society will become a leading catalyst for authentic spiritual renewal inviting everyone to enter into an openness to God so that they can participate in God's kingdom of love, peace, and justice.
- Single & shared accommodation for about 24 guests.
- A spacious dining room with home cooked meals and a panoramic view of the mountains.
- A library for reading, study & quiet reflection, complete with a fireplace.
- Two large meeting rooms, available for group retreats.
- A chapel in the woods, open to individuals and groups for prayer, contemplation and worship.
- A second chapel with room enough for 1 or 2 people - a quiet, intimate place for prayer and reflection.
- A greenhouse/solarium for guests to enjoy quiet time with God.
- Two cabins set apart from the main facility for solitary fasting retreats.
- Two prayer walks - "The Way of the Cross" and “The Emmaus Road” - a reflection on the life of Christ.
- A labyrinth - a tool for meditation and prayer.
Our staff members are usually available on request for Spiritual Direction or conversation.
What People Are Saying
"I can't believe how quiet and peaceful it is here!"
"It took me awhile to unwind, but I'm sure enjoying the spaciousness and stillness now."
"This place feels like home - the food is amazing and you pay such attention to the little things. It makes a big difference!"