Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre delivers holistic, integrated, needs based primary health services and supports to improve the well being and quality of life of individuals and communities who are at risk and/or face barriers in accessing high quality health care services by engaging our partners and the community.
About PARKDALE QUEEN WEST COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre communities receive their health care within a seamless system that is accessible from a variety of locations. The communities receive a level of service excellence that makes Queen West Community Health Centre a model for urban health care.
Queen West Community Health Centre strives to:
* Offer the full range of services and programs necessary to improve the quality of life
* Help secure a wider primary health care system that provides services and programs that are accessible, meet the changing health needs of communities and people, and are seamless;
* Respect, honour and integrate traditional and alternative approaches to health care;
* Offer services in a variety of locations throughout the catchment areas and
* Provide service with staff and volunteers who reflect, respect and honour the diversity of the community.