The Indigenous Women's Fund of Canada strives to meet its mandate:
1. To advance the education by providing publicly available scholarships, bursaries and other forms of financial assistance to Aboriginal women and youth.
2. To advance the education by providing workshops and seminars to Aboriginal women, such as financial literacy training.
3. To advance education by conducting research on Aboriginal women's equality and human rights, and distributing the results of that research to the public.
4. To relieve poverty by providing financial assistance to Aboriginal women and youth for litigation that deals with upholding equality rights, gender rights, and Aboriginal rights that have been secured by law.
5. To do all such things as are incidental or ancillary to the attainment of the above purposes.
We are a newly created national charity, we are run by volunteers and staff of the Native Women's Association of Canada who also volunteer their time after hours. We look forward to gaining funding and donations to grow into an organization that will be a major force for positive change in Canada. We want to thank you for stopping by our profile, we thank you for your consideration and we thank you for your donations.