The Intercultural Child and Family Centre is committed to providing high quality, culturally responsive early learning and care for children while supporting families, fostering community, and building the capacity of our educators.
What We Do:
- We offer high quality, caring, and affordable child care in a culturally diverse environment for children 1 to 6 years of age.
- We encourage children’s creativity and learning through innovative programming and responsive, respectful relationships.
- We draw on the strengths of families and educators to develop and demonstrate strong intercultural practice.
- We support families by helping them access needed services and participate in the child care community.
- We share our learning with the broader community and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of others.
What Drives Us:
- We believe that there is strength in diversity.
- We are committed to continual learning and improvement.
- We believe in the power of community to support the potential of individuals and to make the world a better place.
Be a Part of our Journey
Generous donations from individuals and groups enable us to continue to build a child care community based on trust, respect and openness, where every member feels valued and heard.