“Building Community Together”
Our mission is to build healthy, inclusive community in James Bay and beyond by operating and facilitating programs and services that support families, youth, seniors, and other community members.
About JAMES BAY COMMUNITY PROJECT
The James Bay Community Project is a charitable non-profit organization operating an integrated community and social service centre actively serving the James Bay community and surrounding neighbourhoods since 1975.
Our programs and services include:
- Family Resource Centre
- Family, Child and Youth Outreach and Counselling
- Outreach and Volunteer Supports for Seniors
- Better at Home Victoria Program
- Volunteer Services and Community Programs
- Community Closet Thrift Store
James Bay Community Project is governed by a community board of directors.