The Kids with Cancer Society provides programs and services to meet the emotional, clinical and research needs of children with cancer and their families. We are there providing essential support throughout their cancer journey - from diagnosis, throughout treatment and beyond.
About KIDS WITH CANCER SOCIETY OF NORTHERN ALBERTA
The Kids with Cancer Society strongly believes that comprehensive family centered programs are essential to effectively treat children with cancer. Programs and services provided by the Society support the following:
- Children between the ages of 0 - 17
- Residents of Northern Alberta and N.W.T.
- Siblings of children with cancer
- Childhood cancer survivors
- Bereaved families
- The childhood cancer medical community