The Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Centre collaborates with other community groups and agencies to remove the barriers to full participation in Community life faced by New Canadians.
The Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Centre exists for the purpose of fostering the unique cultural diversity which exists in this community, and of encouraging the full integration and interaction of all its residents. We are interested in helping new Canadians and others access services in our community and meet their needs, not simply be absorbed into society.
About KITCHENER-WATERLOO MULTICULTURAL CENTRE INC
The Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Centre is a registered not for profit service agency. Our programs and activities encompass the following :
* Settlement and adaptation services for newcomers
* Job Search services and other economic development programs
* Internationally trained physicians study group
* Community education services
* Information and outreach to our member groups
* Counselling assistance and referral
* Interpreter training and services in more than 40 languages