Vieux presbytère de Batiscan

Registered Name: Vieux presbytère de Batiscan

Business Number: 140582974RR0001

The Vieux presbytère was built in 1816, to replace the first rectory which dated from 1696. The rectory's main inhabitant was Wenceslas Théophilas Fréchette, who occupied the role of parish priest in Batiscan from 1843 to 1875, an exceptionally lenghty stay for the time. The rectory's permanent exhibition, «What a priest!», is dedicated to this leading figure in the history of Batiscan.

Find Out More About This Charity