Our Vision Statement & History:
"To the glory of God, by His Grace, and on the foundation of His word, Lacombe Christian School strives to nurture and educate children to be Spirit-filled disciples of Christ, and responsible discerning citizens in society."
In 1945, a small group of committed parents established the Lacombe Christian School southwest of Lacombe, on the present site of Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church. In 1967 Lacombe Christian School relocated to the present site of the West Campus, when the society amalgamated with the Calvin Christian School society. Operations continued under one society, as Lacombe Christian School Society (LCS).
Over the years, LCS has grown, thanks to God's continued blessings, and the LCS society's dedication. In 1982 a gymnasium and additional classrooms were added to accommodate increasing enrolment, and only 8 years later -February 1990, the East Campus was opened and now houses Kindergarten through grade three. In 2001, the original West school building was replaced with a modern, spacious facility. This building currently has students from grade four to nine, as well as administrative offices.