Do you like to craft? Would you like to learn a new technique from a pro? Join us to craft for LGBT Youth Line!
Where: Sherbourne Health Centre, 333 Sherbourne Street (between Carlton and Gerrard), Great Room, 2nd Floor.
When: Saturday, March 19th, 1pm-4pm
How it works:
- Sign up as a team captain to start your own team - or - join a friend's team by searching for their name on this website.
- Set up your team and individual pledge pages. You can add your own photos, videos and text, and set your personal and team fundraising goal.
- Start collecting pledges from members of your personal network who believe in LGBT Youth Line!
- Join us on Saturday, March 19th! You can bring your own crafts to complete or make a craft at one of our stations led by an experienced crafter.
- As well as crafting, enjoy food, music and great company.
Why: Because LGBT Youth Line is one of the few Ontario organizations run by and for LGBTTQQI2SA youth. Your support will help us make sure that every LGBTTQQI2SA youth in Ontario knows who we are and what services we offer, knows how to contact us, and has their accessibility needs met in doing so.