To reduce suicide and suicidal behaviour, and its impact on individuals, families and communities.
About LONDON-MIDDLESEX SUICIDE PREVENTION COUNCIL
The London-Middlesex Suicide Prevention Council(LMSPC)is a council comprised of volunteers representing organizations that deliver suicide prevention, support and/or treatment programs as well as survivors of suicide. It has been in existence since 1990.
The Council aims to achieve its mission by;
* Providing public awareness, education and advocacy in regards to suicide risk and prevention.
* Providing opportunities for skill development that addresses suicide awareness, intervention, support and treatment.
* Supporting the appropriate allocation of resources to support a full range of consumer-centered services to individuals and families.
* Addressing stigma and discrimination experienced by individuals who have attempted suicide or the family members of those who have died by suicide.
* Promoting and supporting collaboration among service providers.
Donations will support local initiatives allowing us to continue to make a
difference in our community. Thank you.