Lost & Found Theatre produces actor-driven, thought-provoking theatre, using primarily regional professional talent, that stimulates artists and audiences to explore together the challenging and redemptive aspects of human relationships.
About LOST & FOUND THEATRE INC.
Vision and Mandate:
As a regional ensemble-owned theatre company, Lost&Found Theatre serves its communities by:
- Challenging: We provide artistic challenges for ensemble members and regional artist colleagues, and thought-provoking themes for our audiences
- Developing: We foster the new work of regional playwrights and the careers of emerging artists.
- Engaging: We highlight the immediacy of live theatre by producing in a variety of venues throughout the region and consistently involving patrons in the development of new work through public readings, deepening audience engagement in the arts.
- Inspiring: Our Young Company mentors a new generation of theatre artists, offering youth the opportunity to learn with theatre professionals in a non-competitive environment.
- Involving: Volunteer opportunities engage our community members in a broader experience.
- Partnering: We seek collaborations with regional community service organizations, using our work to help them tell their stories and building awareness of the value of the arts to the community.
- Welcoming: Our Radical Hospitality program eliminates financial barriers with free tickets on a first come, first served basis at several performances.
What People Are Saying
"You do wonderful work and I think our community is very fortunate to have you. Thank you."
— Richard K.
"Keep up the good work - there are lots of us behind you in the twin cities, trying to support local small theatre!"
— Paul L.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! A wonderful performance and a great script. I love what Lost and Found does, please keep doing what you have been doing. You made my day. "
— Andrew F.
"This has been a life-changing experience and I am very grateful for everything I’ve been given...It was a huge step for me and I’ve loved every minute of it! "
— Nathaniel V., Young Company