Our mission is our commitment to raising awareness and making a difference in the lives of lung cancer patients, survivors and caregivers. We work to:
- Increase awareness about lung cancer;
- Support patients living with lung cancer and the individuals who care for them; and
- Provide educational resources to lung cancer patients, their family members and health care professionals
About Our Charity
Lung Cancer Canada (LCC) is the only charity whose sole mission is to raise awareness, provide patient focused information and offer peer support to everyone touched by lung cancer.
Founded in 2002 by caregivers and healthcare professionals who were concerned about the lack of information, treatment options and support, LCC has grown to be the nationally recognized source for reliable, non judgemental services and lung cancer information.
LCC offers a variety of resources for information and peer support free of charge to patients and caregivers anywhere in Canada.
Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and supported by a Medical Advisory Committee, LCC is a volunteer driven registered charity. All Committees and Task Forces are made up of LCC volunteers. Our volunteers are medical professionals, caregivers, survivors and others touched by lung cancer.
If you are making a donation in honour or memory of someone, Lung Cancer Canada is able to send an acknowledgement card. In the below text box for including a message to the charity, please include:
- Recipient's Mailing Address
- Name of the Honoured or Memorialized
- Name of the Card's Intended Recipient
Cards will be sent out within 3 business days of making the donation.