Our Mission Statement
We will work to ensure Manitobans impacted by lymphedema have equal access to appropriate resources.
People with and those at risk of lymphedema are in optimal health.
- To educate the public and health care professionals on issues and the needs of those affected with lymphedema
- To work towards ensuring Manitobans receive the appropriate support and care through the Manitoba healthcare system to manage lymphedema
- To empower affected individuals and their families to manage this condition
- To garner skills, finances, and support to facilitate the Lymphedema Association of Manitoba’s Vision and Mission
- To support and encourage the advancement of lymphedema research