To proclaim Christ through word and deed among South Asians
About MASALA MINISTRIES TRUST
Holding to the historic evangelical faith and accepting the complete authority of the Bible, Masala Ministries Trust sets forth the following objectives:
1. To train Christians for ministry among South Asians.
2. To serve as consultants for Christians involved in working among South Asians.
3. To encourage prayer support for our South Asian friends.
4. To awaken awareness and compassion in evangelical churches and institutions for these neglected peoples.
5. To see South Asians come to saving faith in Jesus Christ and serve Him in the fellowship of the Church.
6. To partner with South Asian agencies in relief and humanitarian aid projects in South Asia.