MILES NADAL JCC
Registered Name: MILES NADAL JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTRE
Business Number: 140344243RR0001
About This Charity
The Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre is a dynamic hub in downtown Toronto. We provide opportunities for people to actively participate in educational, spiritual, communal, social and recreational activities. Rooted in Jewish values, the MNjcc is open to all.
ABOUT OUR CHARITY
Your support of the MNjcc enables us to build and nurture our vibrant and growing community, and helps us to provide support, access and opportunity to all in our midst.
We lead and actively promote full participation for persons with disabilities, their families and caregivers within the community. Our vision is one of a more inclusive community where persons with disabilities and their families are able to fully participate in a barrier-free environment.
The MNjcc’s programs and services deliver 100% impact – yet membership and program fees account for only 80% of the funds needed to offer our comprehensive programming. The remaining 20% (approximately $1.4 million annually) comes from individuals, corporations and foundations.
We couldn’t do it without you!
Our deepest gratitude.
Harold Wolkin,Board Chair
Find Out More About This Charity
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card , PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!