MOSAIC Family Centre is a critical gathering place for refugee families, setting them up for a strong start and successful life in Canada.
Your donation will help fund activities for children (aged 0-6) that prepare them for a smooth transition into the school system. You also benefit parents by providing learning opportunities focused on health, nutrition and parenting, and a place to develop their English-language skills.
“My kids are doing great because of the Family Centre. They started reading before going to school. I was empowered by the staff.”- Amal from Sudan
You can support:
- Integrated health screening for children
- Daily hot lunches and snacks
- English-language and parenting classes
- Support to families as they settle in BC
- Programs enhancing children’s creativity and growth
Please donate to support the refugee families at MOSAIC Family Centre.