Mulhurst Camp is a beautiful property on the shores of Pigeon Lake in central Alberta. The camp provides people of all ages a retreat from the busyness, stress and chaos of life. By gathering together in an outdoor setting, we experience community away from daily routines.
The camp runs year round. We offer
- Rentals of lodge including kitchen, fireside room and cabins. No matter what event you are planning this year, including a wedding, anniversary, family reunion, birthday, memorial, a club event, get-a-away for your team or support group, girl guides, boy scouts, PhysEd winter or summer camp, ladies and men's' groups, quilters, crafters you name it - we can serve you.
- A beautiful camping location. Come for a weekend with your trailer or tent. Perhaps you are looking for a seasonal spot to call your camping home. We offer that as well.
- Our signature Summer Camps from July to August. You will find first time camper experiences, children's camp for younger ages, youth camps for junior high, MADD (Music Art Dance Drama) camp, a special Servant in Training (SIT) leadership camp for high school students.Programs include archery, canoeing, nature walks, campfires, Teepee time, outdoor games, music crafts, drama, initiative tasks and team building. Family camp is always popular for the whole family, including grandparents, aunts uncles, whoever you call family. A new addition is Single Parent family camp, for all moms and dads that are raising kids on their own. Through worship and Bible study, we build faith and experience God in creation.
- Annual retreats for men and women. These get-aways are perfect for self care and recharging your batteries, reconnecting to nature and some much needed silence to clear your head and your heart.
- Special opportunities for our seniors! They are the foundation of the camp and we honor them with a special day every spring and fall just for them.
This camp provides a safe and caring environment, and is accredited with Alberta Camping Association.