Our community-based organization offers seriously-ill residents of Niagara-on-the-Lake and their families/caregivers a variety of services that include:
- Trained visiting volunteers who provide emotional support, respite care, companionship and compassionate listening
- A lending library of books, DVD’s, and CD’s
- A wide selection of equipment
- Phone bereavement and bereavement support groups
- A family studio apartment where out-of-town family members of our clients can stay
All we do is in strict confidence and free of charge.