The North Peace Pregnancy Care Centre is a locally organized and supported society. We provide support, education, awareness, and practical care for women, men, and families with unplanned pregnancy.
About NORTH PEACE PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE
- Pregnancy Tests
- Information regarding options.
- Client Care Counseling, emotional support
- Information regarding pregnancy, adoption, breastfeeding and parenting support.
- Maternity and baby clothes.
- Referrals to other community agencies.
- Grief peer-counseling for pregnancy loss including miscarriage, stillbirth or abortion