PEDAL [Pedal Energy Development Alternatives] develops and promotes the use of pedal powered technology. We believe that bicycles and pedal driven technology are a key component to both reducing our negative environmental impact on the planet, and to improving the quality of life for people locally and globally .
About Pedal Foundation
PEDAL’s programs include:
• Education and training to ride and repair bicycles
• Refurbishing, reusing and recycling bicycles and accessories
• Free bikes for people in need
• Reaching out to youth, women and marginalized communities
• Facilitating pedal powered lifestyles
PEDAL’s operations in Vancouver include:
• Our Community Bikes! - 2429 Main St, Vancouver BC, V5T 3E1 – A community bike centre where people repair their own bicycles, bicycle recycling services and training programs
• Training classes at various local schools.