princess productions is the umbrella organization of two unique divisions:
- tiger princess dance projects: a contemporary dance company directed by Ng
- dance made in canada/fait au canada: a biennial festival curated by Ng.
The mission of princess productions is
- to build Canadian dance legacies through commissioning, producing and presenting contemporary choreography,
- to collaborate and experiment with artists from various disciplines, whose unique Canadian perspective reflect Ng's own artistic values, and
- to financially and administratively support Ng's full range of artistic activities.
About princess productions
princess productions is an "art making company" and a cutting edge organization that produces quality contemporary dance works combining new music and theatre in an interdisciplinary approach to performance. Established on the belief that a dance artist can work primarily as a performer and drive her own career, princess productions has evolved into a multi-faceted organization that supports founder Yvonne Ng's wide range of artistic activity. Since then, princess productions has become the umbrella organization for Ng's entrepreneurial activities as an artistic director, curator, choreographer, teacher and performer of interdisciplinary and contemporary dance.