To effectively minister to the needs of those involved in Canada's Thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industry.
About RACE TRACK CHAPLAINCY OF CANADA
The Race Track Chaplaincy of Canada has a five-fold purpose for it's ministry:
1. Contact- to meet people on their turf and let them know that God loves and cares for them.
2. Comfort- for listen to people in their time of need and see those in need through Jesus' eyes.
3. Counsel- to get to the core of a situation with Christ-centered guidance.
4. Collaboration- to develop a support team to best meet the needs of a situation.
5. Caring- to take a person from the place they are in to a place where they can help others and share the good news about God's love.