RACE TRACK CHAPLAINCY OF CANADA
Registered Name: RACE TRACK CHAPLAINCY OF CANADA
Business Number: 824684146RR0001
About This Charity
To effectively minister to the needs of those involved in Canada's Thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industry.
About Our Charity
The Race Track Chaplaincy of Canada has a five-fold purpose for it's ministry:
1. Contact- to meet people on their turf and let them know that God loves and cares for them.
2. Comfort- for listen to people in their time of need and see those in need through Jesus' eyes.
3. Counsel- to get to the core of a situation with Christ-centered guidance.
4. Collaboration- to develop a support team to best meet the needs of a situation.
5. Caring- to take a person from the place they are in to a place where they can help others and share the good news about God's love.
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card, PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!